Schofer Dillberg & Co. provides accounting and tax services to a variety of investment management related businesses, including private equity funds, fund of funds, family office entities, and registered investment advisers. We understand the importance of investors maintaining a high level of confidence in the financial and tax reporting documents provided by the investment manager. We work closely with our investment manager clients to deliver complete and accurate investor documents by the desired due date.
Our Services Include:
- Preparation of tax returns and Schedules K-1
- Audits and reviews of financial statements
- Calculation of limited partner allocations, GP carried interest allocation, and capital account accounting/maintenance
- Calculation of partner tax distributions, including satisfying the quarterly withholding/estimated tax compliance and payment obligations associated with state nonresident and U.S. nonresident partners
- Assistance with investment valuation methodology